If you have performed on recorded music (as a featured or background performer) that has been released to the public, you may be entitled to royalties. In order to collect any such royalties, you can register with one of our three member organisations that represent artists (ACTRA RACS, Artisti, or MROC), or directly with Re:Sound.

Once registered, you must submit your repertoire information in order to claim your royalties.

Not every sound recording is eligible to receive royalties. Find out which conditions apply.

Search our database for tracks that you have performed on or own. If you see it appear, there may be royalties waiting for you.

“In the ever-changing landscape of the music industry, it’s reassuring to know that music creators have Re:Sound advocating and working hard on our behalf to make sure that we are paid when our music is used.”

Sam Roberts Musician

Sign up with one of our member organisations to receive your royalty payments.

If you are not already registered with one of Re:Sound’s member organisations, you may also sign up with Re:Sound directly.