Teamwork and employee involvement are integral to our success. We love music and appreciate how it enriches our lives. In fact, many of us are Re:Sound employees by day and musicians by night.
Being a Re:Sound employee means sharing the Re:Sound’s core values of Fair, Performer and Maker Centred, Transparent, Efficient and Dynamic in everything we do.
We welcome diversity and seek out team members that demonstrate commitment, collaboration and a can-do mentality. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.Apply Now
Re:Sound hires permanent full-time, temporary positions and co-op/intern students through college and university programs.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as a great work environment.
We’re always accepting resumés. When job vacancies occur they’re posted here and shared on social media, so follow us to stay in the know.
Re:Sound’s work spans across several fields including: Information Technology, Legal, Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Licensing and Distribution.
Re:Sound is currently hiring a BUSINESS ANALYST. This is a full-time position.
The Business Analyst (BA) provides business process and systems proficiency in relation to business
systems and information technologies. Reporting to the Manager, IT, the BA interactively works with
business stakeholders to define the current and planned business processes, detailing the needs
assessment and translating business requirements into measurable technology specifications. You will
do well in this role if you are; great at facilitating workgroup sessions, have good experience in business
process analysis and developing documentation, are able to identify and evaluates processes for
improvement opportunities, able to prioritize and catalog business requirements and can multi-task
• Bachelors’ degree (computer systems and/or engineering preferred) or equivalent practical
experience. CBAP or CCBA an asset
• 3-5 years experience in a business systems analyst role.
• Knowledge of various requirements elicitation techniques (interviews, prototypes, workshops,
etc.) and different requirements methodologies (Use Cases, Unified Modelling Language, etc.).
• Experience working in an environment involving multiple stakeholders with competing
• Working experience with Agile, Scrum, Iterative and project methodologies.
• Experience in developing User Journeys maps, develop business process flows and training
• Experience using requirements definitions and management tools.
• Experience with implementing and or improving complex Backoffice or ERP systems
• Ability to manage with multiple demands, competing priorities, meeting deadlines.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact
• Eliciting, documenting and validating functional and non-functional system requirements in
collaboration with the business, end users and project stakeholders.
• Performing requirements coverage and impact analysis through traceability of system
requirements to business requirements, solution and test cases.
• Collaborating with external vendors and internal IT during their development phase and
providing clarity on requirements and specifications.
• Facilitating with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to identify and resolve
systems issues and identify appropriate changes required.
• Collaborating in the planning, designing, development, and deployment of new applications,
and enhancements to existing applications.
• Supporting project management processes during the project life cycle.
• Supporting the release management process for internal delivery of application and system
changes into production
• Supporting Operations in production issues and other implementation problem resolutions.
Re:Sound is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. Re:Sound is
committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive and accessible to all. Should you require
accommodation during the staffing process, please let us know.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please forward your resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance – only those selected for an interview will be